The Sabal Point Community Services Association, Inc. (SPCSA) is a not-for-profit corporation chartered under Florida Statute 720, “Homeowners Associations”. The Association was formed to preserve the character, appearances, quality of life and property values in the development through:
- Maintenance, preservation, improvement and architectural control of portions of the Sabal Point Community;
- Promoting the recreation, safety, health and welfare of property owners;
- Oversight of common areas, parks, walkways and roadway easements within the Association’s areas of responsibility;
- Enforcement of Covenants, Conditions, Deed Restrictions and Architectural Control Criteria for the Property.
Areas of Responsibility
SPCSA’s Articles of Incorporation and other governing documents apply to Villages in the Community including:
- Clubside Condominiums
- Sabal Bend
- Sabal Creek
- Sabal Fairway Villas (patio homes)
- Sabal Glen and adjacent park
- Sabal Green (zero lot line residences)
- Sabal Place Condominiums
- Sabal Ridge
- Sabal Trail
- Sabal View
- Sugar Ridge
- Village On The Green (retirement/assisted living units).
The Association also maintains:
- The “Sabal Point Commons”, an 85-acre open space recreational area for resident use (formerly part of the Sabal Point Golf course);
- The North Entrance by Sabal Point Elementary School and the South Entrance at Wekiva Springs Road and East Lake Brantley Drive;
- The street easements, medians and power line easements in assigned areas of the Community.
Property Owners become members of the Association and are entitled to utilize common areas, participate in Annual Elections of Directors and other special elections that the Association may conduct. Owners of multiple properties are entitled to multiple votes.