We have assembled a variety of resources for Homeowner use in obtaining information about the Association, its purpose, guidelines, documents and important points of contact. Also provided are links to local area contacts, topics of interest and frequently asked questions about the community.
- Board and Committees – information about the board and committees, their purpose, and specific contact information.
- Documents – an index for accessing Covenants, Restrictions and Architectural Review Committee criteria applicable to specific SPCSA Villages.
- FAQ’s – answers to common questions asked by Homeowners
Guidelines & Regulations
- SPCSA Covenant Summary – an overall description of key deed restrictions for properties in SPCSA Villages. Detailed covenants, conditions and Architectural restrictions for properties can be downloaded on the Documents page.
- Architectural Review Criteria – prior written approvals are required by the Architectural Review Committee (ARC) for significant exterior changes, maintenance, modification or additions to properties and Lots. Links to downloadable ARC Criteria are provided for each SPCSA village.
- Real Estate Sign Posting – guidelines for control of Real Estate signage in the community.
- Sabal Point Commons Restrictions – rules and regulations for residents and guests on the 85-acre common area.
- Local Information – contact numbers for schools, emergency responders, utilities and other local agencies.
- Neighborhood Watch – sign up or inquire about the Neighborhood Watch program.
- Village on the Green – Sabal Point’s full-service retirement community where residents feel comfortable, rejuvenated and inspired