RULES AND REGULATIONS: SABAL POINT COMMONS
- The Sabal Point Commons area (the “Commons”) is private property owned by the Sabal Point Community Services Association, Inc. (SPCSA). The Commons is intended for the sole enjoyment of Sabal Point residents and guests. Use of the Commons is subject to the following Rules and Regulations.
- The Commons contain a variety of lands, waterways, plants and wildlife. Care must be taken to avoid hazards and prevent personal injury at all times.
- The Commons is open to residents and guests from sunrise to sunset every day of the year.
- Visitors are permitted to engage in authorized uses which include walking, jogging, bicycling, enjoyment of the outdoors and family recreational activities.
- All residents and their guests are requested to help protect the Commons environment and keep the property in clean, safe and sustainable condition.
- Do not feed, contact or otherwise disturb the various forms of wildlife encountered on the Commons.
- Wildlife species may include alligators, bears, coyotes, deer, raccoons, snakes and turtles. Care should be taken when wildlife is observed; animals with young can be unpredictable and dangerous.
AS A CONDITION OF ENTRY, USERS ENTER THE COMMONS ENTIRELY AT THEIR OWN RISK.
Trespassing or violation of these Restrictions is strictly prohibited on any part of the Commons and may result in citations for violation, removal by law enforcement or subsequent legal actions by the association.
- No motorized vehicles of any type without prior SPCSA approval.
- No parking of any kind on the Commons.
- No littering, dumping or disposal of potentially hazardous liquids or solids.
- No dumping of lawn clippings, household or landscape waste.
- No intoxicants are permitted to be brought on the Commons.
- All dogs and cats must be kept on leashes except in authorized areas. Pet owners are responsible for their animals’ behavior and cleanup of waste. No other kind of pets are permitted on the Commons.
- No firearms, bows & arrows, or other hunting equipment are to be brought onto the Commons.
- No fireworks, explosives or similar devices are permitted.
- No open fires are permitted except in authorized areas with prior written permission of SPCSA.
- No loud music or noises are permitted that may disturb nearby property owners.
- No miniaturized or remote controlled aircraft, drones, watercraft, wheeled vehicles or similar devices.
- No golfing.
- No damage, destruction or removal of plants, grasses or trees except for authorized maintenance approved in writing by SPCSA.
- No unauthorized additions of plants, animals, paths or structures of any type.
- No wading or swimming in waterways; no fishing.
- No boats, rafts or other watercraft on waterways.
- No feeding, harming, hunting or trapping of wildlife.
- No releasing, abandoning or introduction of domestic or other animals, fish, reptiles or pets.
- No unauthorized entry into adjacent private properties.
- IN THE EVENT OF AN EMERGENCY call 911 and report your location.
- To report non-emergency conditions or concerns call the Seminole County Sheriff’s Office at 407-665-6650.
- For a copy of these Rules and Regulations visit SabalPoint.org.
- For other information contact Sentry Management at 407-788-6700 during normal working hours.