Information for Sellers (or their agent) in SPCSA Villages
The Sabal Point Community Service Association’s (SPCSA) deed restrictions include specific rules for signs in applicable villages. Other than property identification numbers, all signs visible on homes or Lots require prior written approval from the Architectural Review Committee (ARC), with the exception that “For Sale”, “For Rent” or “For Sale By Owner” signs are allowed subject to the following:
For Sale or Rent Signs – One sign per property containing not in excess of eight (8) square feet of surface area on each side, two (2) sides maximum, may be placed on a Lot and used solely in connection with the marketing for sale or rental of a Residential Unit, without prior approval. No signs are to be displayed on or above community brick walls.
Open House Signs – in-ground directional signs may be used to identify the locations of SPCSA properties open for inspection, without prior approval subject to the following conditions:
- Size – must be no larger than the size criteria for “For Sale” or “For Rent” signs.
- Number – no more than four (4) “Open House” directional signs may be used for any one property.
- Locations – directional signs may be placed in accordance with Seminole County Sign Rules and association guidelines; (a) one on the front of the Lot, between the residence and the sidewalk, (b) one at the entrance to the applicable SPCSA village, (c) one at Sabal Point’s “South Entrance” near Wekiva Springs Road and East Lake Brantley Drive, and (d) one at the “North Entrance” near Sabal Point Elementary School.
- Content – sign panels should include the NAME of the agency or owner sponsoring the Open House, the property LOCATION and the HOURS available for inspection.
- Duration – signs shall be posted no more than 3 days (72 hours) in a seven (7) day period; between the hours of 8 AM and 6 PM.
- Removal – directional signs are to be removed promptly every day at the end of the allowable display period. No overnight postings are permitted
- No Attachments – no balloons, streamers, spinners or other devices may be attached to in-ground signs.
Signs found in violation of the above guidelines are subject to immediate removal by the association and/ or repeated violations will subject the Owner/ Real Estate firm to revocation of the right to display Open House signs.
For further questions related to realty signs contact: Marlo Sanders at Sentry Management, Inc., (407) 788-6700 ext. 51111 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.