Board of Directors
Sabal Point Community Services Association, Inc.
Our Association is managed by a nine-member Board of Directors, with three Directors elected each year to 3-year terms. The Board meets approximately monthly and conducts an Annual Meeting, typically mid-November. Notice of Meeting postings are placed at selected points in the community, several days in advance, and residents are welcome to attend all meetings.
Three Board Members are selected each year to serve as Officers including President, Secretary and Treasurer.
Joe St. Pierre
Member Since: 2015
Term: 1/2023 – 12/2025
Member Since: 2023
Term: 1/2023 – 12/2025
Member Since: 2022
Term: 2022 – 2024
Board of Directors Powers and Duties
The Association, through its Board of Directors has the powers of a Florida not-for-profit corporation and is authorized, among other things to:
- Employ a Property Manager and employees to conduct and perform the business of the Association;
- Enter into contracts for maintenance, restoration or improvement of properties;
- Establish, promulgate, modify and enforce reasonable rules and regulations for use of the properties and common areas within the Community;
- Enter, after notice, any parcel or exterior of any residence for the purpose of enforcing the provisions of lawful declarations;
- Provide and pay for any utilities, insurance, protective, legal or professional services deemed necessary;
- Levy assessments on owners and their residential units; impose late charges or liens in event of non-payment;
- Initiate legal actions, restraints or injunctions for breach of Association rules, regulations or provisions.
Current Committee Chairpersons
|Architectural Review||Joel Fairbanksemail@example.com|
|Budget & Finance||Garth Camarafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Open Space||Joe St. Pierre, Mike Champagne||407-252-1874, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org|
Duties & Responsibilities of Committees
Architectural Review – coordinates all activities related to Architectural Control Criteria and processes requests from homeowners for approval of exterior changes to the home exterior the Lot. View Architectural Review Requirements.
Budget & Finance – assists in planning the association’s annual expense budget, development of a capital/reserves plan, managing financial assets, and monitoring of monthly expenditures.
Compliance – coordinates all activities related to maintenance, appearance and use of homeowner properties in accordance with applicable SPCSA deed restrictions.
Grounds – coordinates all activities related to maintenance and modernization of common area landscaping, irrigation, signs, walls, fences and lighting.
Open Space – plans and manages all activities for maintenance and control of the 85 acre “Sabal Point Commons” property including land areas, ponds, waterways and infrastructure.